Here are our 10 Top Tips to ensure you are prepared for your upcoming Bray 10km Cliff run
This is a stunning event - with a few simple preparations this will be a hugely enjoyable experience also.
1. Make sure you are familiar with the event times, locations, etc – all the information can be found on the WEBSITE
2. If you are following a training plan, stick with it!!
3. If you feel a bit overwhelmed then look at the distance and break it down – if you can get your mind around it then you will nail it.
4. You do not need special running shoes for this race – through the ground is mixed, rough and uneven, a normal pair of running shoes is adequate.
5. Stay well hydrated well before the event.
6. Wear comfortable clothes and depending on the day and allow for an extra layer or a light waterproof jacket. (You know how the weather can be..)
7. Arrive on time to prevent any unnecessary stress on the day.
8. Stay positive and ask marshals if you are unsure on anything – when you are picking up your race number our marshals will be happy to assist you.
9. Go at your own pace
10. Enjoy every minute and don’t forget to join us for the afterparty!!
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about the event - you can email us on email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the starting line :)