This year at our Bray 10km Cliff Run, we had a tsunami of inquiries at the finish line regardig our Cinnamon Flapjacks!
They went down a real treat and we wanted to share our scret with you.
- 225g Butter
- 225g Oats
- 150g Plain Flour
- 190g Brown Sugar
- 2 Table spoons of Maple/Golden syrup
(Use more or less depending on your personal preference)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Melt butter with the golden syrup
- Mix dry ingredients separately from the butter
- Blend the dry mix into the melted butter & mix well
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees
- Bake for 12 – 15 mins (Until brown)