25 May 2018
Understanding tapering and how it can help to optimise your performance on race dayMore
10 April 2018
It isn't easy to motivate yourself to get out and go for a run sometimes, and it's even harder to motivate yourself to tackle the hills at full intensity, but if and WHEN you do!
The following will be your reward
20 March 2018
As essential as it is to be out on the saddle building up that endurance, it’s no longer enough for you when it comes to top ranking.
Use these 5 exercise tips to build your strength and power to hold you own out on the trails.
21 February 2018
There are always the obvious benefits when training and competing, such as getting outside, staying fit, the fresh air, health of body and mind, the social aspect or even just to have some alone time. But there's more......More
- 10 GEAR IDEAS TO UPGRADE YOUR RUN
- Shane's Top 5 Trails in Connemara
- How to run up a hill and feel good
- TRAIL SHOE BUYING GUIDE
- Top 5 ways to gain vital time in Gaelforce West
- Hydration and Energy - Tips and Advice
- Quick Drying Technology
- Is trail running dangerous?
- Born to trail run
- Why do you love running? What pushes you to get out training?