20 June 2016
Without a doubt, fish is one of the most nutrient rich foods we can eat. Whether you are looking for protein for muscles, zinc for skin or B vitamins to help reduce fatigue, fish is there with what you need.More
15 June 2016
We have added a new feature to your Killary Gaelforce Account. Read on for more info.......More
9 June 2016
We have compiled some advice on gear change and a few other road bike climbing tips. The actual shifting of gears, clicking from one to another is not difficult. The key to efficient gear shifting is anticipation.
1 June 2016
Your Brain on Fish: Fueling Your Grey Matter - NUTRITION ADVISE FROM JOHN WEST, YOUR TRAINING PARTNER
Did you know that your brain is mostly made from fat? Whilst we may think about nutrition for our muscles, heart or even digestive system, we rarely stop to think about the nutrients our brain needs to flourish.More
- 10 GEAR IDEAS TO UPGRADE YOUR RUN
- Shane's Top 5 Trails in Connemara
- How to run up a hill and feel good
- TRAIL SHOE BUYING GUIDE
- Hydration and Energy - Tips and Advice
- Top 5 ways to gain vital time in Gaelforce West
- Quick Drying Technology
- Is trail running dangerous?
- Why do you love running? What pushes you to get out training?
- Born to trail run