We are delighted to share the news that the Brooks Run Happy Team are joining us at our final event of the Gaelforce 10k Trilogy 2023, Gaelforce 10K Howth Summit.
The Brooks Run Happy Team, established in 2021, is designed to bring together runners of all levels and abilities who share a passion for running and a commitment to leading an active lifestyle. The Brooks Run Happy Team provides a platform for runners to connect, share their experiences, and support one another in their running journeys. The team fosters a positive and inclusive environment, encouraging runners to embrace the joy of running, regardless of their speed or distance.
The Gaelforce 10K Howth Summit, on the run since 2017, as a trail run, offers a unique and rewarding experience for both beginners and professionals.
Why signing up for Gaelforce 10K Howth Summit is the perfect way to begin trail running:
- Stunning Scenic Route: This Gaelforce 10K staring at Howth Castle and taking on the summit of Howth Hill gives way to panoramic views of the Irish coastline, rugged cliffs, and the serene waters, making it a visually stunning and unique race route.
- Gradual Terrain Introduction: While Howth Summit's terrain can be challenging, it's a great place for beginners to experience a mix of terrains. You'll encounter both uphill and downhill stretches, which can help you develop the skills needed for more technical trails in the future.
- Trail Running Community: Engaging in an event like this can connect you with a community of fellow trail runners who are often more than willing to share tips, advice, and support as you embark on your trail running journey.
- Challenge and Achievement: Completing a 10K race on challenging terrain is a great personal achievement. The varied terrain of Howth Summit adds an extra layer of difficulty, making the event perfect for those seeking a physical and mental challenge.
- 20% off everything at Intersports Elverys with every registration!
Right now Intersports Elverys have an amazing "buy 1 get one ½ price" deal on trail running apparel, including a selection of Brooks Trail Running shoes so get running to a store or check this out HERE - the perfect excuse to get kitted out and hit the hills!
Time to sign up for the FINAL 10K EVENT OF 2023 for an exhilarating way to explore new paths or set your next fitness goal by joining the Brooks Run Happy Team at Gaelforce 10K Howth Summit on the 7th of October 2023.
And hurry....price goes up at the end of August!
Gaelforce 10K Trilogy
A trilogy of 10k trail runs in inspired locations on Ireland’s east coast. Run one, two or all three to complete the Gaelforce 10K Trilogy.
Gaelforce 10K Kippure | Gaelforce 10K Bray Cliff Run | Gaelforce 10K Howth Summit