FRIDAY JUNE 22 2018
Registration - Killary Adventure Centre time 17:00 - 21:00
Bike transition located here also
SATURDAY JUNE 23 2018
Bus transfer: Pick up from Westport @ 03:30am OR Killary Adventure Centre @ 04:15am to the start line
Start Time: 05:00
Food stops: Killary bike transition, Stage 2 Cycle Route at Ashleagh Falls and Croagh Patrick
More information available on the RACE INFO PDF
**Remember that this is not your average adventure race.
A good level of fitness is required. Some of the cutoffs are easy to achieve, others not so.
Those of you who make the cut offs and complete the full course will be rewarded with a special limited edition buff to wear with pride. We would expect 33% of competitors to complete within the cut off times.
All who take part will receive a finishers t-shirt.
- GPS tracker must be carried at all times
- Survival blanket and whistle
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof trousers
- Cycle helmet (to be left with your bike)
- Suitable mountain running shoes with agressive thread
- Food and drink. Water is provided for refilling your own vessels at transition points