1. Less than 10km of running/walking - Ha! We know you would hardly get out of bed for any less...
2. Cycle for pleasure - ok 14km sounds like a terribly long way and you have just been running but you know what, with lots of friendly faces and pretty scenery around you, you will hardly notice.
For more information on bike choice for the Women's Adventure Races go to our Race FAQs
3. The kayak course is short and looped - so you are never far from the shore, you will have a buddy in the kayak with you and there is lots of safety cover.
Again in 2017 - choose to do the ADVENTURE DUATHLON and you will be skipping the kayak section but still completing a super challenge!
4. You fit the profile of an adventure racer - Yes you do, believe it or not. Check out our media gallery to see that our entrants include every woman.
5. Most important reason: the life-changing reason - Do it for yourself or for someone else; do it to celebrate, to remember or to forget.
Still not convinced? Read our First Timer Blog and you will be signing up before you know it!