Let's not start off the year making farfetched promises we will never keep. I'm not one for making resolutions but I do like to re-evaluate. So if you are serious about what you want this year....here are 6 very simple tips.
• Make a promise to yourself - this is your wish, for you.
• Pick a goal for the next few weeks or months - if your goal is to get your fitness levels up then start small and slowly build up week on week to get to the level you want.
• Entering a event is a great way to help you reach your goals - be it a 10km or something more. There are loads of events around to pick from.
• Plan your training regime - pop it up on your fridge and stick to it ever day no matter the weather.
• Get a little help from a friend - if you tell someone you will meet them for a run, you are more likely to follow through.
• If you reach your goal then reward yourself, but not in the traditional way - get yourself a new running top or something you can use in your training.
So let's have it....make your promise, it's for you, it's by you and only you have the power to make it happen!!
Feel free to drop us a line and let us know what you're up to - you might even inspire someone else.Back