ENTRY IS ONLINE ONLY AND IS NOW OPEN
GAELFORCE NORTH | SPRINT | ADVENTURE DUATHLON
€75.00pp Until 17:00 January 31 2018 (Early bird price)
€85.00pp Until 17:00 September 14 2018
€95.00pp Until online entry closes & price on the day
- All prices shown include bus transfer to start line.
- All prices shown exclude €4.50 booking fee
- Online registration closes at 15:00 on Thursday 20 September 2018
- You must be over 18 years of age on the day of the race to enter.
BIKE TRANSFER (OPTIONAL)
€15.00per bike* Until registration closes
*Bike transfer from registration at Glenswilly GAA pitch to your selected Bike Transition
RETURN CUSTOMERS DISCOUNT
Return customers can avail of a 10% discount by emailing email@example.com with the year you did the race and your finishing time. We will send you a discount code to use for your online entry.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
- Event technical T-shirt
- Goodie bag from John West
- Race medal upon completion
- Use of kayaks, paddles and buoyancy aids
- Use of individual electronic timing chips
- Post-event food from John West!
Please note t-shirts are ordered 4 weeks in advance of the race. Entries after this may have to have t-shirt posted out.
IMPORTANT TIMES & LOCATIONS
From 17:00 to 22:00 Friday 21 September 2018 at Glenswilly GAA Club just outside Letterkenny.
BIKE DROP LOCATIONS:
GFN 64km & 62km: Gartan Lake
GFN Sprint 45km & 44km: Glenveagh National Park
WAVE START TIMES:
For all races the wave start times are at 07:00 and 07:30. These are the times the buses leave Bunbeg. The race starts 1.5hrs after this.
Note: You must be in Wave 1 (07:00) with no time out in order to be considered for a prize in any category.
For more information see our Race FAQs
Sign up for event photography during registration to avail of a special discounted price of €4.95 for 2 photos (normal price €8.60)