WHAT MAKES THIS THE PERFECT FIRST-TIMER CYCLE EVENT?
- It is a magical experience keeping your mind from focusing on the effort involved.
- Night time cycling is the safest form of cycling in this area. Cars are very happy to pull in and let you pass and plus with a big light you are more visible than you would be during the day.
- The course profile is relatively flat and manageable, better for the early part of the year when you may not have as many hours spent on your bike.
- The only extra expense that you will have to incur is the purchase of a strong head torch but this is a very useful piece of equipment.
- Most importantly this is a journey and not a race and while some may be monitoring their time you do not need to have the pressure of competing.
Light (torch) information
Check out some good options available on line here