Go to page: GAELFORCE CONNEMARA
Go to page: Info
Go to page: Reviews
Go to page: The Route
Go to page: Normal weather routes
Go to page: Event Info
Go to page: Price
Go to page: EVENT SCHEDULE
Go to page: Faq
FIRST TIMER INFO
Five reasons to choose Gaelforce Connemara as your first xperience of adventure racing:
- The distances are manageable meaning that you can do this (with training) but you do not have to give over your life to training for it.
- There are three different disciplines – running/walking, kayaking and cycling – therefore you will not get bored and though one discipline might not be your strength another could very well be!
- The route itself is spectacular, offering endless views of the mountains and coast of Connemara. Enough to take your mind off what your body might be feeling.
- 27km adventure race without the mountain is the perfect distance for first time adventure racers.
- As there are usually quite a few first timers in this event, the camaraderie and the feeling that you are all in this together is very encouraging.
Go to page: ACCOMMODATION
Go to page: Results
Go to page: Gallery