What does my entry fee include?
- Special event Buff* NEW for 2019
- Finishers medal* NEW for 2019
- Post-event food from John West!
- Free party and 1 free drink at the Martello and entry into Koo nightclub
- Timing chips
- Fabulous views (well ok we can't take all the credit there!)
Please note Buffs are ordered 4 weeks in advance of the race. Entries after this may have to have Buff posted out.
What are the locations for registration, the start line and the finish line?
- Registration takes place in the marquee on Bray Promenade
- The start line is at the south end of Greystones Beach
- The finish line is on Bray Promenade near the bandstand
Are there shower and changing facilities available?
There are no shower and changing facilities provided for the event, however we will have a room at the Martello Hotel where you can leave a chance of clothes at registration.
What facilities are at the finish line?
We will be providing the following at the finish line: homemade cake, water, fruit, tea & coffee. John West will be giving out complementary Natural Protein products to refuel after the race. Alongside this they will be offering competitor rub downs/massages to freshen up those legs!
Are there refreshments served at the finish line?
Post-event food supplied by John West will be served at the finish line from when the first competitor crosses the line until the last.
How do I get from Registration at Bray to the start line at Greystones beach?
You can organise a lift by car yourself to the start line or you can take the dart from Bray to Greystones as per the times listed in the Event Schedule.
Where are the best spectator points for GAELFORCE 10K BRAY CLIFF RUN?
You can watch the start of the race from here.
You can watch competitors come off the cliff path, as they run along Bray beach and at the finish line at the bandstand on Bray promenade.